Formerly an Account Coordinator, I am now the newest Account Manager here at Rightsleeve! I’m super excited about what the role will bring.

However, when I’m not hunting for awesome products for my clients, you can find me on the tennis court or up at the cottage.

In the winter I try to get out on the slopes whenever possible, and I also consider myself a bit of a movie buff (La La Land should have won best picture in 2016, don’t @ me). 😆

Top Picks

Lightweight Windbreaker Jacket

With the Fall season upon us, it’s essential to have a reliable windbreaker in your closet. These are water resistant, lightweight and packable which makes them a great option to bring on the road. They’re also available in a bunch of cool colourways.

Kit Bags

Kit bags are a crucial for anyone travelling. These can be fully customized in terms of colours and come with a print on the inside liner as a great subtle branding option. Personally I love the denim exterior, it creates a really sleek look.

Webcam Covers

In a day and age when cyber security is at the forefront of everyone’s minds, custom webcam covers serve as a super helpful tool. These fit on any laptop or tablet and there are even smaller versions for phones! It’s a simple item but can be printed in full colour and are available in custom packaging.

Like these ideas? Let’s make something cool together!